How to Share Balance: Are you looking for balance share code or want to transfer balance from one network (Jazz) to other network? So Yes, You can share balance from 1 network to another network.
Hey there friends! Excited yet again for our article? Well why not will you be! As today we will tell you about something which you all might have wanted to know. How to share Mobile Balance? Yes, that’s right, here on this article you will be reading about “How to Share Mobile Balance of All Networks- Jazz, Ufone, Telenor & Zong”. So, sit back, relax and enjoy reading!
Often, we get stuck up in situations when we want to share our balance or want someone to share their balance with us. But the only hindrance we face is that often times we forget or we don’t know how mobile balances can be shared. So, for this problem we are writing this article so that in future you will remember the method of sharing mobile balance.
Also check out:
Before we could tell you the methods for every network, it must be remembered that mobile balance can be shared between same networks only. Like for example, Telenor users can share their mobile balance with other Telenor users only. Same applies for the rest of the networks.
- Step 1: Dial *828*Receiver’s Number*Amount# e.g. *828*0333xxxxxxx*10#
- Step 2: Then the sender must reply with 1 to transfer e.g. Rs.10 to 0333xxxxxxx
- Step 1: Dial 100*92300xxxxxxx*50# (*100*<Number of Recipient> *<Balance Amount>#)
- Step 2: After the completion of transaction, you will need to reply 1 for the confirmation message.
- Step 1: Firstly, you have to dial *828*
- Step 2: Then you have to enter the balance receiver’s number.
- Step 3: Then you have to enter the amount you want to share.
- Step 4: Lastly, you will have to reply with 1 to confirm the balance transfer.
- Step 1: Type *1*1*9234xxxxxxx*Amount# and press the call button.
- Step 2: Lastly, you will have to reply with 1 to confirm the balance transfer.
We hope that you liked our information on How to Share Mobile Balance of All Networks- Jazz, Ufone, Telenor & Zong. Before presenting anything to our readers we very carefully study and authenticate the nature of information. So, if you want to read about the networks packages and more informative stuff then please visit our site https://packagesfinder.com Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe our page!